Your own MyCBOX account
Once you have opened your MyCBOX account, you can have a look at any of your existing orders and ensure they are correct. Order details are easy to access and can be reviewed at any time.
Your MyCBOX account can be used to manage all of the following:
Delivery details for your shipping container
Checking your MyCBOX account is a great way to keep track of your orders and plan out future purchases as well. Logging in is always easy to do. You can access the login form by clicking the account icon in the menu at the top of this website.
Buy, lease or rent your container
With CBOX, you are not limited to simply purchasing a container outright; you can also choose to rent or lease your new shipping container.
We offer a variety of rental and lease plans with favourable terms for you to choose from. By hiring a shipping container, you can ensure you have extra space on hand over the short term without taking on the burden of keeping your container long-term. Leasing a container will allow you to buy it at a great price after renting it for a while. You can choose to buy or rent your new container via our online shop with ease.
How to order a shipping container online
Ordering a shipping container online is super simple with CBOX. Just follow along with the steps listed below and we will have your new container on its way as soon as possible:
1. Select an appropriate shipping container. Make sure the container you choose fits your needs. If you have any doubts about capacity or suitability of any of our containers, you can always reach out to our team for an answer.
2. Enter your postal code and calculate applicable shipping costs. Keep in mind that costs may vary, depending on your exact location.
3. Create your MyCBOX account or login to your account if it has already been created.
4. Pay for your container using any of our accepted payment methods, including credit cards.
5. Review your order details and track its status in your MyCBOX account portal.
Contact us for more assistance
If this is your first time ordering a shipping container, the details covered above may seem a bit daunting. Don’t worry! You can always get in touch with our team for expert guidance along the way. We are more than happy to help!